run sql SELECT device.name as devicename, dnorpattern, routepartition.name as 
partition, numplanindex from devicenumplanmap join numplan on fknumplan = 
numplan.pkid join routepartition on routepartition.pkid = 
numplan.fkroutepartition join device on device.pkid = fkdevice

 

I added line appearance number in case you have more than one line on a phone.

 

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of José 
Paulo de Oliveira Petry
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 9:22 AM
To: Cisco VoIPoE List
Subject: [cisco-voip] CUCM5.1: Phone MacAddr + Directory Number/PT (Bulk not 
working)

 

Hello,

 

Im trying to bulk export phones in my CUCM5, but the generated report is not 
showing all data (some phones are not coming with the directoy number, for 
example. And the phone has a directory number!)

 

Can I run a SQL Select commad to get a least Phone Mac Address + Directory 
Number + Partition??? How do I do that?

 

Cisco Unified CallManager 5.1.3.3000-5

 

Thanks in advance

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to