Hi Philip,
cti is provided by IP and not by fqdn or host name.
I will use tomorrow a wireshark to check what is going on.
I thought it was a common problem and that someone had faced it before so i have not performed any deep inspections.
I will let you know.

BR
Antonios

On 30/11/2014 3:24 πμ, Walenta, Philip wrote:
The other issue I've seen is DNS resolution randomly failing.

To test this put the DNS names for CTI locally in the hosts table of a machine and see if it reconnects where others don't.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2014, at 6:57 PM, Antonis Kouloglou <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Hi Philip,
All Posts are running Windows 7, 32 and 64.

BR
Antonios
--
Sent using K-9 Mail from my Android mobile.

Στις 30 Νοεμβρίου 2014 12:08:02 π.μ. EET, ο/η "Walenta, Philip" <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> έγραψε:

    I've seen issues similar to this with other products on win 8, but not win 
7.  Which desktop OS you running?

    Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 29, 2014, at 2:36 PM, Anthony Kouloglou
        <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Hi, i
        have a CUCM and IM&P cluster 9.1.X and jabber for windows
        10.5.X. I have noticed (for all Jabber versions 9+ i have
        used) that when for some reason connection to the publisher,
        subscriber, presence is lost and i revert to SRST, when the
        connection to the cluster is back, all services working fine
        except for CTI integration (so i have red X on the
        deskphone). IM works fine, phones are registered back to the
        Publisher but deskphone control fails. I have to either sign
        out and sign in again from my Jabber or select use my PC f!
        or calls and then again use my deskphone. It seems like It is
        purely a reconnect issue and not a firewall or DNS or
        whatever but i don't know where to look for. Any help
        appreciated, BR Antonios
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
        cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]
        <mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to