Here Sean,

BR
Antonios

On 01-Dec-14 17:29, Sean Knight via cisco-voip wrote:

Hello, does anyone have a default List.xml file from CUCM 9.1? I may have overwritten mine with some new images that I tried to upload. I contacted TAC about it and they didn’t have a List.xml file that I could have. I stored it in Desktops/640x480x24 and 640x480x24 folder. Now when I go to settings and change wall paper it says “Unable to obtain additional wallpapers from server.”

*Sean E. Knight*



_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

<CiscoIPPhoneImageList>
<!-- Please Add Images to the end of the list-->
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/Kubrick_dark_2_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/Kubrick_dark_2.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/Kubrick_light_2_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/Kubrick_light_2.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/green_9836_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/green_9836.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/green_stem_6254_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/green_stem_6254.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/green_9802_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/green_9802.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/yellow_6744_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/yellow_6744.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/lights_8454_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/lights_8454.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/lights_8787_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/lights_8787.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/lights_8660_optn_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/lights_8660_optn.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/lights_8839_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/lights_8839.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/red_0328_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/red_0328.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/yellow_0379_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/yellow_0379_UI.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/red_6052_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/red_6052.png"/>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/purple_5887_thumb.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/purple_5887_UI.png"/>
</CiscoIPPhoneImageList>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to