Got a customer with a CUSP and both sides seem to be pegging very very high on the cpu usage. So high I believe it is interfering with call processing. The vendor that put this new cluster did not follow best practices in general so there are all kinds of things going on like criss-crossing of media between the two geographically separated sides. My real problem is that the CUSP module is much harder to diagnose than say a regular voice gateway due to a lack of commands to figure out what is pegging the cpu so bad. Anybody have any good ideas? I can say the licensing is woefully inadequate and looks to be based on average CPS and not peak though I don't think that would have an impact on cpu usage.

thanks

Brian

--
*The information contained in this electronic transmission and any attachments hereto may be considered proprietary and confidential. Unauthorized distribution of this material to anyone other than the addressed is prohibited. Any disclosure, distribution or use of this transmission for any reason other than their intended purpose is prohibited.*
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to