It seems UDS isn’t that great when pictures are in AD, for user info, it should
be the same?

From: Josh Warcop [mailto:j...@warcop.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:30 PM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi; NateCCIE
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Expressway 8.5 is out

I'm trying to understand what you're pointing out. Expressway is an HTTPS proxy
so there wouldn't be any LDAP sent over the Internet. So UDS serves that
purpose so that off premise clients can search the directory.

>From what I'm reading this is more of your security setup and nothing wrong
>particularly with UDS. Are you saying your directory on CUCM is invalid?

Direct Access isn't supported and I wouldn't recommend it. There are more
clients to consider than endpoints that run Windows.

Sent from my Windows Phone

  _____