That's what I figured I'd hear.
Thanks!

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | 
Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | 
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> 
| G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>

From: Josh Warcop [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 2:14 PM
To: Matthew Loraditch; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Jabber 10.5 Pickup notifications

This is in the 10.6 feature options called "Display alerts for "All incoming 
calls"". However this is to turn off pop-up notifications all together 
expecting you to answer the call on another device. Once this notification is 
unavailable there is no button to answer the call on Jabber.

________________________________
From: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:36:00 +0000
Subject: [cisco-voip] Jabber 10.5 Pickup notifications
Is there a way to have pickup enabled without the annoying notifications?? I 
don't see how I could do this and it's rather annoying.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | 
Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | 
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> 
| G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>


_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to