Hi, Does singtel needs 001 as international prefix. As usually except US most telco either use digit to classify calls or TON or plan settings like:
Type ISDN and plan international. Would be good to clarify with singtel first. Thanks, Amit On 06-Jan-2015 10:53 pm, "Euan McGregor" <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am setting up my first site for a customer in Singapore which is > exciting and I am learning a lot! > > The site sits on an ISDN10 from Singtel and I have a 2901 connected to > CUCM via H.323. The issue is with international dialing from Singapore > dialing like so 9 001 [country code] [number]. I have involved Cisco TAC > but they are seeing the ISDN communicating correctly with the telco but > nothing coming back after the Call Proceeding on the ISDN. > > (ISDN --> 2901 --> DMVPN --> H.323 --> CUCM) > > Has anyone seen this issue or can anyone point me on the right track who > might be residing in Singapore or done some work in Singapore to help with > this odd issue. > > Thanks, > > Euan > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
