We are currently in the process of moving from CUCM 6.1 to 10.x.   Currently
our voicemail is handled by MS Exchange and our MWI is handled by a third party
application.   My questions are as follows:

1)      Do you recommend using Cisco Unity for VM or staying with MS Exchange
(we are also moving to 2013 from our current 2007 Exchange environment).  Since
we are an education site licensing for MS Exchange is quite reasonable but...

2)     What licensing do you recommend for users under the CUWL licensing
model?    We would only need about 50 licenses to allow WebEx functionality for
our users but we do not want to lose any of our functionality (Extension
Mobility etc) when choosing upgrading to the new license model.

3)     We are also upgrading our UCCX from 5 to current version.   Any
recommendation there, with licensing?   We have basic scripts across five
queues and are interested in looking at skills routing functionality in the
near future.

Any other recommendations or information that you have time to share would be
very much appreciated.   I get the CUWL licensing partially understood and then
relook at it and get confused again.  :)

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034