Thanks Matt, I obtained the original eDelivery notification from the disti and found that there was an additional PAK in the order that they didn't forward on.
Cheers for the clarification. Thanks Dana ________________________________ From: Matthew Loraditch [[email protected]] Sent: Wednesday, 7 January 2015 1:29 AM To: Dana Tong; [email protected] ([email protected]) Subject: RE: Expressway License Fulfilment You should have gotten another release key. Your BOM matches my BOMs and I get 3 PAKs, 2 release and 1 option key. For the RMS you may have gotten another, I’m not sure, you will need the RMS license split though as 5 need to go on each server. In the future you may want to split the RMS order up. HTH Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA Network Engineer Direct Voice: 443.541.1518 Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts> From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dana Tong Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 12:23 AM To: [email protected] ([email protected]) Subject: [cisco-voip] Expressway License Fulfilment Hi all, Would you please clarify something for me regarding the Expressway Licensing? I’ve ordered the Expressway and RMS licenses using the following BOM (essentially selecting 10 RMS licenses for 5 concurrent calls). The customer has CUCM with a handful of SX20’s. 1.0 R-CBE6K-K9 Cisco Business Edition 6000-Electronic SW Delivery-Top Level N/A 21 days No 1 1.0.1 CON-ECMU-RCBE6KK SWSS UPGRADES Cisco Business Editi 36 month(s) N/A No 1 1.1 BE6K-SW-10.X Business Edition 6000 v10 export restricted software N/A 21 days No 1 1.2 UC-8.X-OR-EARLIER Version 8.x or Earlier N/A 14 days No 1 1.3 EXPWY-VE-C-K9 Cisco Expressway-C Server Virtual Edition N/A 21 days No 1 1.3.0.1 CON-ECMU-EXPWYVEC SWSS UPGRADES Cisco Expressway-C S 36 month(s) N/A No 1 1.4 EXPWY-VE-E-K9 Cisco Expressway-E Server Virtual Edition N/A 21 days No 1 1.4.0.1 CON-ECMU-EXPWYVEE SWSS UPGRADES Cisco Expressway-E Server Virtual Editi 36 month(s) N/A No 1 1.5 SW-EXP-8.X-K9 Software Image for Expressway with Encryption Version X8 N/A 21 days No 1 1.6 LIC-EXP-RMS Expressway Rich Media Session N/A 21 days No 10 1.6.0.1 CON-ECMU-LICEXPRM SWSS UPGRADES Expressway Rich Media Session 36 month(s) N/A No 10 1.7 LIC-EXP-AN Enable Advanced Networking Option N/A 21 days Yes 1 1.8 LIC-EXP-SERIES Enable Expressway Series Feature Set N/A 21 days Yes 2 1.9 LIC-EXP-TURN Enable TURN Relay Option N/A 21 days Yes 1 1.10 LIC-EXP-E-PAK Expressway Series Expressway-E PAK N/A 21 days Yes 1 1.11 LIC-EXP-E Enable Expressway-E Feature Set N/A 21 days Yes 1 1.12 LIC-EXP-GW Enable GW Feature (H323-SIP) N/A 21 days Yes 2 1.13 LIC-SW-EXP-K9 License Key Software Encrypted N/A 21 days Yes 2 >From this I received the following PAKs: LIC-SW-EXP-K9 LIC-EXP-E-PAK Now the first one appears to be the RELEASE key, and the second PAK is the OPTION key. How can I assign the first PAK (LIC-SW-EXP-K9) to obtain the 2x RELEASE keys for the virtual Expressway-Core and Expressway-Edge? I am only able to assign one Serial Number to the PAK. In the second PAK, I get a list of options which I can assign to each device (for example 5 RMS licenses to both Expressway-C and Expressway-E). Should I have received 2x PAKs of LIC-SW-EXP-K9? Or should it have shown QTY 2 available to assign instead of 1? Cheers Dana
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
