I've got 10.5.2 with Jabber 10.6 EAP4 and with IM'ing with an external party 
the screenshot and file transfer buttons are unavailable.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: NateCCIE<mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: ‎1/‎7/‎2015 5:18 PM
To: Josh Warcop<mailto:[email protected]>
Cc: Pavan K<mailto:[email protected]>; 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Blocking Jabber file transfer

I wonder if with the 10.5.2 release and the server based file transfer would 
make this easier. From what I remember if the server is not external 
accessible, then the file transfer would not work.

Sent from my iPhone
+1 801 718 2308

> On Jan 7, 2015, at 2:58 PM, Josh Warcop <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I could be mistaken, bu this functionality doesn't exist today.
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone
> From: Pavan K
> Sent: ‎1/‎7/‎2015 1:28 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [cisco-voip] Blocking Jabber file transfer
>
> Folks,
>
> Checking to see if anybody out there knows if "File transfers" can be blocked 
> to externally federated domains.
> I cant seem to find any document on this
>
>
>
> --
> - Pavan
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to