Hi Anthony,

The issue is due to CSCul99618 - when the CVD is not initialised completely and
the DRF restore is started, the license package is taken to be IPIVR and
therefore the CAD component is skipped during the restore. You will see this in
the UCCXCOMPONENT.log which Ryan mentioned:

2013/12/06 15:46: Checking the IPIVR license flag before initiating CAD Restore
2013/12/06 15:46: IPIVR package.Skipping CAD Restore

Mind you, the backup contains the CAD data but the issue is with the restore
and that is the reason we advise that you just perform the restore again after
ensuring the CVD is started. This can affect any version till 10.0 and as long
as you are above 8.5(1)SU3 ES02, you can be confident that the backup has the
CAD data – CSCtz34126/CSCub03368 was causing backups to not have CAD data and
was fixed in 8.5(1)SU3 ES02.

So in essence, CSCul99618 can affect all UCCX versions which have DRS
backup/restore you and it is only during a backup/restore (migration) and NOT
during an upgrade. It is fixed in the versions: 9.0(2)SU2 10.5(1) 10.0(1)SU1

If you are below 8.5(1)SU3 ES02 – can be affected by both CSCtz34126/CSCub03368
and/or CSCul99618
If you are above 8.5(1)SU3 ES02 – can be affected by CSCul99618

Hope that helps.

[http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/assets/email-signature-tool/logo_02.png?ct=1420440421812]

Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager
Customer Solutions Success team, CBABU
akram...@cisco.com<mailto:akram...@cisco.com>

CCIE Voice - 40065

Cisco Systems Australia Pty Limited
The Forum
201 Pacific Highway
2065
St Leonards
Australia
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/web/AU/>

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif] Think before you
print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.

Please click
here<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.