Hi Anthony,

Its not well documented, but I believe there is (was) a developer level
capability to access the AUX port. From memory I think this product used to use
the AUX port:
http://www.litescape.com/index.php/secure-profile-management

I’m with the DevNet team at Cisco Live next week, I can ask around if you like,
have you got a cool trick you want to use it for ;)

Kind Regards.

Stephen Welsh

[cid:image001.png@01CEAFE6.C53903B0]

On 21 Jan 2015, at 15:51, Anthony Holloway