Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:16:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Scratching my head, need a different set of eyes
please cucm 10.5 ...
From: bmead...@vt.edu
To: ad...@adman.net
CC: ryanh...@outlook.com; cisco-voip@puck.nether.net

Also changing it there will remove it for new IP Phones added but you need to
go into any phone that already auto-registered and remove the idle URL on the
device configuration.
This feature only works on phones that support SBD/TVS since it works over
HTTPS only.  That's why it doesn't work with IP communicator.  I opened a doc
bug on this- https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCun13382
Brian