From: Nathan Reeves
<nathan.a.ree...@gmail.com<mailto:nathan.a.ree...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 17 February 2015 4:44 pm
To: "cisco-voip@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>"
<cisco-voip@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Issues with UCCX Sample Callback Script in
ScriptRepository

We've taken the callback scripts from the UCCX Script Repository sample pack
and included it as part of a larger application.  I've been seeing issues with
the script failing the callback process reporting
'%MIVR-LIB_EVENT-5-TOO_LONG_IN_QUEUE' which appears to be a value of 5000 s.

In the comments in the sample scripts, it references the use of separate call
control groups for the main application and the callback application.  Anyone
have any ideas why this would be the case?  It doesn't give any reasons in the
script or included documentation.

Our current setup is using a single call control group (separate triggers).
I'm looking into changing this to separate CCG's but interested to know if
anyone could id why separate ones are required.

Any thoughts on the above appreciated.

Nathan