You can only have one incoming and one outgoing profile in a dial peer.
However, a profile can have a set of translation rules for called and calling.
Thinking of translations in three parts. For example:

First, apply the translation profile to the dial peer in the specific
direction....

dial-peer voice 1 pots
   translation-profile incoming PSTN-IN
   translation-profile outgoing  PSTN-OUT

Next step is to apply the specific rules to the profile. It is here where the
called and calling translations are defined:

voice translation-profile PSTN-IN
  translate calling 1
  translate called 2

voice translation-profile PSTN-OUT
  translate calling 3
  translate called 4

Finally, build the rules that will apply the translations ... This example
requires 4 rules: 2 incoming and 2 incoming rules:

voice-translation-rule 1

    rule 1 / 851/ //

   Add your sub rules as needed

voice translation-rule 2

voice translation-rule 3

voice translation-rule 4

Hope this helps

Dave

On Feb 17, 2015, at 5:08 AM, Euan McGregor