From: le...@uoguelph.ca
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:21:51 -0500
To: jandrewar...@ccgs.wa.edu.au
CC: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] FXS voltages / POTS compatibility

James,
Does this mean you have an h323 gateway? Right now, I have MGCP, which I'm
guessing, precludes me from doing this.

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 2, 2015, at 7:51 AM, James Andrewartha <jandrewar...@ccgs.wa.edu.au>
wrote:

With our security systems I have to remove the call manager from the call path
for the system to complete due to the nonstandard tones they send. From my
notes on how to configure this:
On the VG224s:
voice class h323 1  h225 timeout tcp establish 3voice-port 2/13  no
timeoutsdial-peer voice 23 pots  service stcappdial-peer voice 99 voip
description h323 direct to voip1 for alarm number  destination-pattern 13451015
 session target ipv4:10.101.0.5  voice-class h323 1  codec g711ulaw  no
vaddial-peer voice 98 voip  description h323 direct to voip2 for alarm number
preference 1  destination-pattern 13451015  session target ipv4:10.101.0.6
voice-class h323 1  codec g711ulaw  no vad
On the 2921s:
voice service voipip address trusted list  ipv4 10.100.0.10 255.255.255.255
The AVG is 10.100.0.10, the 2921s are 10.101.0.5 and .6, and dial-peer voice 23
is for voice-port 2/13. These are GE security panels I think (which their MAC
OUI confirms).
-- James AndrewarthaNetwork & Projects EngineerChrist Church Grammar
SchoolClaremont, Western AustraliaPh. (08) 9442 1757Mob. 0424 160 877