Sure!

Thanks!



Jonathan

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a copy of the doc for this if you want it.
>
> Andy
> [email protected]
>
>
>
> On 5 Mar 2015, at 17:38, Daniel Pagan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Jonathan:
>
> I’ll zip and email a copy to you directly. What I don’t have however is
> documentation on the tool. I was given a wiki URL that doesn’t work.
>
> - Dan
>
> *From:* cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]
> <[email protected]>] *On Behalf Of *Jonathan Charles
> *Sent:* Thursday, March 05, 2015 12:07 PM
> *To:* Ryan Ratliff (rratliff)
> *Cc:* cisco-voip voyp list
> *Subject:* Re: [cisco-voip] 79xx and the ITL, without access to the
> existing phone system
>
> Can you share the file?
>
>
> Thanks!
>
>
> Jonathan
>
> On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
> If the phones will register and have settings access enabled you can use
> the Cisco EraseITL utility to wipe them.  You can get it from TAC if you
> don’t have a copy handy.
>
> -Ryan
>
> On Mar 2, 2015, at 9:48 AM, Ryan Huff <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> About 1K of 79xx phones on a ccm 8.X going to ccm 10.5. So CTL/ITL is an
> issue. There are lots of ways to solve this with access to the previous
> phone system, I know.
>
> The catch for me is, I DO NOT have access to the previous phone system or
> the previous phone certificates (would be so much easier if I did, I know).
>
> Anyone have any dark magic I can script though the SSH / Web Server client
> on the phone that doesn't require me to bind to a valid ccm user from the
> previous system or in any other way, reference the previous system?
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ryan
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to