Hi, Anthony,

 

Thanks for the input.  The closest thing  I have found is clicking on the upper 
right gear wheel on Jabber and then selecting the help –report a problem 
option.  From there,  I can indicate a problem report with call or video then 
select poor audio quality. I can download a report file and attach it to a TAC 
case for analysis.

 

Tom  

 

From: Anthony Holloway [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:47 PM
To: Thomas LeMay; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] QRT and Cisco Jabber 10.5.2

 

I don't think Jabber qualifies for QRT support.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100_chapter_0110000.html#CUCM_RF_S6DB08DE_00

 

Speaking of which, Jabber doesn't qualify for MeetMe either; no softkey to push.

 

 

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 2:17 PM Thomas LeMay <[email protected]> wrote:

How can one use the QRT with Cisco Jabber 10.5.2 to trouble shoot garbled audio?

 

Thank you.

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to