Just curious to poke the hornets nest here.

Would anyone be interested in such a solution for UCCX scripts? (I'm
talking about Visio file generation [including full step configuration
information], not screen shots of Steps..)

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 8:35 AM, Walenta, Philip <[email protected]
> wrote:

> Years ago when I was doing a bunch of ICM I begged Cisco for a JSON or XML
> export or something for the scripts.
>
>
>
> Screenshots is still the only method of which I am aware.
>
>
>
> *From:* cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf
> Of *Terry Oakley
> *Sent:* Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:33 AM
> *To:* Ryan Burtch; [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [cisco-voip] Documenting a Cisco ICM Script
>
>
>
> I echo that.. trying to document those scripts has been a challenge to say
> the least.
>
>
>
> *From:* cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]
> <[email protected]>] *On Behalf Of *Ryan Burtch
> *Sent:* March 18, 2015 9:19 AM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* [cisco-voip] Documenting a Cisco ICM Script
>
>
>
> *All*:
>
>
>
> Does anyone know of a good way to document a Cisco ICM script?
>
>
>
> All I do today is take a boat load of screen shots and add comments to
> them.
>
>
>
> Just wanted to know if anyone has a better system.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
>
>
> Ryan Burtch
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to