Nate,

I am pretty sure your diagnosis is correct. I had the exact same issue happen 
to me.

In my case, I controlled both ends so I made the redirecting number an 
alternate extension in the cuc voicemail account and all was fine (it was only 
one number so it was a simple solution).

Couldn't you fixup the RDINS with a transformation mask?

Thanks,

Ryan

-------- Original Message --------
From: "NateCCIE ." <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 01:48 PM
To: "cisco-voip ([email protected])" <[email protected]>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Rdirecting number over SIP PSTN,

>Guys,
>
>
>
>I have an interesting situation.  I am running calls through a sip profile
>to set the redirecting party on the call to be able to do TEHO out the SIP
>trunk that has virtual trunk groups to many Rate Centers.  It works great.
>
>
>
>However, we have a few numbers that are called that we get the far-ends
>unity voicemail, and get a generic greeting.
>
>
>
>I believe what is happening is since we’re sending redirecting number
>(RDIS) to do Tail end hop off (TEHO) that is being passed all the way to
>the far end voicemail server.  That server is trying to match the RDIS to a
>mailbox and it can’t so you get the generic greeting.
>
>
>
>RDNIS deliver through PRIs has been possible before, but I’ve never
>actually seen it done.  Now with SIP it seems it is happening end to end.
>
>
>
>Any ideas on how to deal with this?  For now I am just not setting
>redirecting party on the numbers we have identified as broken, but that is
>lame.
>
>
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Nate
>
>_______________________________________________
>cisco-voip mailing list
>[email protected]
>https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to