Hey guys, I am trying to setup a config with SRST on a Cisco 2901. I have read I should use CME for greater functionality so I have come up with the following config after reading a bunch of stuff online
telephony-service srst mode auto-provision all srst ephone template 1 srst dn template 1 srst dn line-mode octo max-ephones 10 max-dn 20 ip source-address 10.10.175.250 port 2000 time-zone 8 date-format dd-mm-yy max-conferences 8 gain -6 call-forward pattern .T transfer-system full-consult ! ! ephone-dn-template 1 ! ! ephone-template 1 The questions I have are this.... Do I actually need to put anything in the two templates or does it just need to be there a place holder? I want to use huntgroups for the numbers that call in. How do I apply the extensions to hung groups. We use 5 digit extensions and from what I can read it seems those extensions will be used since I autoprovision all settings. Is this true. Am I missing anything. I basically want the calls to be answered in a huntgroup and have the ability to make outbound calls when call manager is not reachable. Thank in advance. Jose
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
