Hi  ,
 I want send virtual fax from zoiper1 and receive it on zoiper2.
I used Elastix on scenario , create IAX2 extension on Elastix  , trunk sip
for connectivity to cisco gateway and Outbound route for sip-trunk and
Inbound-route for connect external call to local  IAX2 extension. this
configure is for both Elastix.

R1/R2

!
voice service voip
all-connection sip to sip
fax protocol path-throat g711alaw
!
dial-pper voice 1 voip
description connectivity to Elastix
destination-pattern xx
session target ipv4: elastix-ip
session protocol sip
codec g711alaw
!
dial-pper voice 2 voip
destination-pattern xx
session target ipv4: R1/R2-ip
session protocol sip
codec g711alaw
!

when call , by enable debug ccsip error give this message : bad URL ... or
by debug ccsip call , last line : cause code 200 .
and fax not send .

I think Elastix don't have true configuration for fax.
scenario attacked. please help me to resole problem .
Thank you.
Have a good time.
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to