my 8861 phones are working wirelessly just fine.  I have a pilot of about
25 phones.

The problem is I have "A" user who is complaining that the phone
unregisters and registers from time to time.  We want to see how often it's
happening.

Does that make sense?

Scott


On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Ryan Huff <[email protected]> wrote:

> So if ccm doesnt show phone registration AT ALL for your wireless phones,
> and auto registration is enabled/works or you have pre-built devices in ccm
> for the phones, I would start troubleshooting you're wireless gear.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ryan
>
>
> -------- Original Message --------
> From: Scott Voll <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 05:39 PM
> To: Brian Meade <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] RTMT??? or some other way to monitor a phone
> CC: [email protected]
>
> Sorry, yes..... I just want to see the registration of those pilot phones.
>
> Scott
>
>
> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> What exactly are you trying to monitor?  Just registration status?
>>
>> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Scott Voll <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> We are troubleshooting a wireless deployment of 8861 phones.
>>>
>>> is there any way to monitor just a phone / phone model / device pool /
>>> etc so I can just see what I'm looking for?
>>>
>>> Looks like RTMT is just all registered phones.
>>>
>>> TIA
>>>
>>> Scott
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> cisco-voip mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>>>
>>>
>>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to