Also there's no way to signal true inband in SDP I know of.  It's not
something that is negotiated as far as I know.  Endpoint just has to
support it or rely on the universal transcoder.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote:

> Only way I've ever seen forcing true inband working was using a universal
> transcoder.
>
> On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Tommy Schlotterer <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I am working at integrating a 3rd party TTY server into a customer’s
>> environment. The software requires inband(NOT RFC2833 which is sometimes
>> called inband).
>>
>>
>>
>> What am I looking for in the SDP to signal inband DTMF, how do I set it
>> up on the gateway and CCM sides?
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>> Tommy
>>
>>
>>
>> *Tommy Schlotterer* | Systems Engineer
>>
>> CCNA, CCNA Voice
>>
>> 48325 Alpha Dr. Ste. 150
>>
>> Wixom, MI 48393
>>
>> *p* 248.468.0710
>>
>> *e* [email protected]
>>
>> *w **netechcorp.com* <http://netechcorp.com/>
>>
>>  [image: cid:DE00F175-A6C9-45A6-B3AC-D658551F1586]
>>
>> [image: cid:62EB95BF-20B4-4A1B-98FE-9E042594730A]
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/75843?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1397760375508%2Ctas%3Anetech%2Cidx%3A3-1-5>
>>  [image: cid:47C21B6C-578D-4D72-BFF4-8A482CE7A978]
>> <https://www.facebook.com/NetechCorporation> [image:
>> cid:A362BD4D-9EC8-47CC-96A8-8A17AF38C15C]
>> <https://twitter.com/netechcorp> [image:
>> cid:F52A69B8-DA49-4CD7-91E9-C057917D90C2]
>> <https://www.youtube.com/user/NetechCorporation>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> cisco-voip mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>>
>>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to