Thanks Kevin for the info. I do wonder who the get to test new products before 
the release them, this seems such a simple request.


Matthew

On 8 May 2015, at 16:47, Kevin Przybylowski 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Take a look at the post below in the link, doesn’t look like it’s possible to 
resize that particular box yet – I tested in my lab and the gadget height 
parameter was ignored for me as well:

I was actually working with TAC on a performance issue with some finesse 
clients and they pointed me to this link:
https://communities.cisco.com/message/171139



From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Matthew Collins
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 8:35 AM
To: Cisco VoIP Group 
([email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>)
Subject: [cisco-voip] UCCX Finesse TeamPerformance Gadget height?

Hi All,

Anyone know of a way to change the height on the default supervisor Team 
Performance gadget within the UCCX finesse desktop layout. (UCCX v10.6(1))

<tabs>
            <tab>
                <id>manageTeam</id>
                <label>finesse.container.tabs.supervisor.manageTeamLabel</label>
                <columns>
                    <column>
                        <gadgets>
                            
<gadget>/desktop/gadgets/TeamPerformance.jsp</gadget>
                        </gadgets>
                    </column>
                </columns>
            </tab>
 <tab>

Currently the gadget can only show about 6 agents without having to scroll down 
within the gadget when the rest of the screen is empty. In most of the other 
gadgets height seems to be a parameter and I have successfully changed these to 
show all the agents without have to scroll down within the gadget.

I have tried to add ?gadgetHeight=450 after the TeamPerformance.jsp but this 
doesn’t seem to have any effect. Any help very much appreciated.


Regards

Matthew Collins
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to