CUCM subscribers only use the CUCM publisher for NTP. There's no NTP redundancy for the subscribers other than switching to local clocks if publisher connection goes down.
On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Jose Colon II <[email protected]> wrote: > Hey Guys, I have a call manager subscriber at our DR site over MPLS. I > want that server to be able to talk to the NTP server there in the event of > a outage. When I add the 2nd NTP server to the publisher it does not > replicate over to the DR site. I also am not able to add a 2nd NTP server > to the list from the DR site. > > Is this normal? What happend if I lose the publisher or the primary NTP > server? > > Thanks > Jose > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
