Thanks guys.

Scott


On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 8:20 AM, Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) <[email protected]
> wrote:

>  Correct, the dual-bank phones will complete the download then reboot to
> apply the upgrade.  if the download gets interrupted it will just try
> again.
>
>
> -Ryan
>
>  On May 11, 2015, at 4:58 PM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>  I believe the 8800 series has an active/inactive partition so shouldn't
> be too much of a worry.
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Scott Voll <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> What if a phone loses connectivity to CM while in the middle of a
>> firmware update?
>>
>>  I need to load new firmware for my 8861's but I have had some
>> connectivity issues over wireless and don't want to brick the phone.
>>
>>  TIA
>>
>>  Scott
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> cisco-voip mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>>
>>
>  _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to