Hi Claiton,

I don’t think this has changed recently.
You can’t do a SIP REGISTER from CUCM directly on a trunk.

You need to have something in between, such as a CUBE / Acme, or some other SBC

I would be pushing the PBX guys to see whether they can do without the 
registration requirement and just go via IP’s.

Or is it temporary? Maybe you can do H323 instead.

Cheers,

Tim

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Claiton Campos
Sent: Monday, 11 May 2015 11:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [cisco-voip] Sip Trunk - CUCM and Third-party PBX

I have a scenario where I need to create a SIP trunk between a CUCM 10.5 and a 
third-party PBX. The problem is that the third-party PBX prompts the trunk sip 
is authenticated through username and password should I register on the CUCM. 
Has anyone had an experience with this type of configuration on a SIP Trunk?
Tks,
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to