A co-worker suggested trying this. Let us know if it works for you -jason http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/ATM/ATM.html
From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kevin Przybylowski Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 10:54 AM To: harbor235; Cisco VOIP Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Unity Connection Good luck :o I have an old windows XP VM with and old java (1.6U23) and firefox (17) combination specifically for the task of old unity connection servers. I haven’t touched a 2.x version in a long time so I can’t say if these versions will work, but I’ve had good luck with it. Also, Apple seem to be more flexibile with java compatibility if you have one handy try from a MacBook. From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of harbor235 Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 10:47 AM To: Cisco VOIP Subject: [cisco-voip] Unity Connection I need to upload a IVR wav file to Unity Connection, my problem is old Unity Connection software (2.1) and it's reliance on older java. Can I upload the wav file via CLI ? tftp? thanks in advance, Mike itevomcid
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
