Yes it is separate clocking domains on the ISR4ks. So one card per provider with its own DSPs.
Andrew On Thursday, June 11, 2015, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: > I'm pretty sure you do get the separate clocking domains on the 4400 > series if you use the slots on the PRI cards. > > On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Jason Aarons (AM) < > [email protected] > <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote: > >> Not sure about 4351 architecture but the ISR series had a single PLL >> (Phased Lock Loop) and the DSPs synced to a single source. The only place >> this really caused problems was fax/modems. Workaround would be 1 box per >> carrier for PRIs. >> >> >> >> Ask your Partner/Cisco AM/SE do some research on the 4351 architecture. >> >> >> >> *From:* cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected] >> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>] *On >> Behalf Of *Mike Olivere >> *Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2015 9:38 AM >> *To:* 'Cisco VoIP Group' >> *Subject:* [cisco-voip] 4000 series ISR & DSP >> >> >> >> >> >> I saw a conversation few weeks back where there was a discussion on >> mixing DSPs from the PRI cards and the motherboard. I have a scenario where >> a customer wants to use a 4351 to terminate 3 voice T1's (1 PRI & 2 >> channelized ) along with SIP from a local carrier. >> >> >> >> From what I understand the 1 PRI is from one carrier and the 2 >> channelized T1s are from another. Do I need a (1) port T1 card and (2) port >> card each with a separate DSP so I can have individual clocking domains? or >> can I put a 4 port card in with (1) 128 channel DSP and still have >> individual clocking domains? Then I need a DSP on the motherboard to >> support CUCM / CUBE functions, but I can't pull from the T1 cards to >> satisfy any xcode or conf resources is that correct? >> >> >> >> Thanks for the help >> >> Mike >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> itevomcid >> >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-voip mailing list >> [email protected] >> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');> >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >> >> >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
