As far as I'm aware any respin would only contain those two fixes. -Ryan
On Jul 10, 2015, at 5:23 PM, Charles Goldsmith <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: I have one customer on SU2, but it's smaller (around 250 phones) and we have not had any issues as you describe. On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Justin Steinberg <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Anyone running this version in production ? I saw a COP file was released this week addressing three SIP bugs that unregister the phones (CM crash?). http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282204704/18582/ciscocm.FQDNwithDNS-v1.0.k3.readme.pdf Any of the Cisco guys know whether this is going to cause a SU2 respin ? I'm running into BAT issues wiht 10.5(2) SU1 and would hate to apply SU2+COP if there is a SU2a coming soon. Justin _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
