HI All


Anyone configured Pickup in SIP SRST, I have enabled it under
call-manager-fallback but the softkey does not display. This is on 7821
handsets.



I don’t seem to be able to find much on this apart from the following
statements in the SRST Manager overview pdf, I am NOT using  E-SRST or SRST
manager but I get the feeling the same would apply to normal SIP SRST.



Anyone come across this?




http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/srst_mgr/rel9_0/admin_gd/Admin_Book/overview.pdf



Softkeys on SIP phone do not survive after failover. Some of the softkey
features are disabled in the

phone firmware. As a result any features that requires softkeys will not
function, such as call-park,

call-pickup, and so on.



*Call Park/Pickup*

*• *Call park/pickup configurations are provisioned by Cisco Unified SRST
Manager. However, due to

SIP phone softkey firmware limitations during failover, call park/pickup on
SIP phones do not work

during failover mode.
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to