ILVOIPISR01(config)#network-clock input-source 1 controller T1 0/1/0
% The clock source should be "line"

They are all set to line... however:

Why does it say internal:

ILNOVOIPISR01#show network-clocks synchronization
Symbols:     En - Enable, Dis - Disable, Adis - Admin Disable
             NA - Not Applicable
             *  - Synchronization source selected
             #  - Synchronization source force selected
             &  - Synchronization source manually switched

Automatic selection process : Enable
Equipment Clock : 2048 (EEC-Option1)
Clock Mode : QL-Disable
ESMC : Disabled
SSM Option : 1
T0 : Internal
Hold-off (global) : 300 ms
Wait-to-restore (global) : 300 sec
Tsm Delay : 180 ms
Revertive : No

Nominated Interfaces

 Interface            SigType     Mode/QL      Prio  QL_IN  ESMC Tx  ESMC Rx
*Internal             NA          NA/Dis       251   QL-SEC    NA        NA

ILNOVOIPISR01#

Jonathan