In my experience, I find the largest resistance to video from the customer's
perspective is that it is still a "board room" or "conference room" feature. I
think the industry is still a while off from video being adopted at the desk,
or rather being used frequently at the desk. I have had engagements where it
was heavily adopted, but more often am asked to disable it on the endpoints.

To the point of your thoughts; with Telepresence endpoints now being in the
fold and the new changes to the Expressway series licensing it seems logical to
me that Video is and will continue to be an increasingly present member of the
UC family. To that end, I think it should be part of this list.

This list has a serious wealth of talent, more than I know is advertised. It
has and continues to help me significantly. As Cisco video deployments become
more standard, I think there will be a big need for the sort of ad-hoc support
this list can offer for UC Video.

As with Cisco voice, I think one of the many key contributors to widespread
adoption is having forums like this, that are full of people who love what they
do and like helping people.

I say bring on the Video!

Sent from my iPad