I am setting up multiple AA services for a client, all linking back to a single queue service. I have two questions about the config I am working on. Thus far, I have been using http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/cme40tcl/40bacd.htmlas my guide, but these two questions don't seem to present obvious answers:
1. I am defining 8 different hunt groups to the queue service. I will have 6 different AA services, each using different combinations of hunt groups (using customized en_bacd_welcome.au). My question is, are the menu options fixed on the queue service with the *param aa-hunt1 <pilot>* command, or can they be mapped AA by AA? That is, can hunt group 1 be menu option 1 on the first AA and option 3 on the second AA? I hope that question makes sense. 2. We will have multiple inbound numbers feeding each AA. I only see an option to specify a single number in*param aa-pilot <number>*. Is there any way to specify multiple pilots for a single AA, or should I just apply transformation rules/profiles to return a single pilot for each group of inbound numbers? Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
