I assume this is only with the Jabber clients and not IP phones as well?

The annunciation message you're getting from Call Manager is typically reserved
for when the calling device does not have access to the called device (or
pattern). If you're confident that you're CSS/Partitions are correct you may
need to look at OS level items.

I recently assisted someone who presented with similar symptoms; everything
worked fine except Jabber client egress and the solution there was NTP
(incorrect/unsupported NTP can cause very, very strange behavior in UCOS).

I would give the cluster a quick health check (performed from the CLI of the
publisher);

  *   utils dbreplication runtimestate
     *   Looking for everything to come back with a (2) Setup Completedi
message in the Replication Setup column

  *   utils diagnose module validate_network
     *   Looking for it to come back with Passed (anything fails like reverse
DNS ... etc and it will explain)

  *   utils ntp status
     *   Looking for it to show synchronized and a stratum 3 (or lower)
        *   Windows servers (SNTP) are unsupported for NTP and may cause issues
even if it shows synchronized

  *   utils ntp server list
     *   Looking for any ntp servers referenced by hostname/FQDN rather than IP
address (you should reference ntp servers by IP address)

If everything comes back healthy, I would setup a test call scenario and pull
traces off of CCM and follow the call flow. If one of the health checks fail, I
would resolve that and then you may have to schedule a cluster restart (if
possible).

= Ryan =

Email: ryanthomash...@outlook.com

Spark: ryanthomash...@outlook.com