4:13:11p 9: Name=SEP001B2A20C2FC Load= 9.3(1SR1.1S) TFTP Error

But this is the correct TFTP server
TFTP Server 1

192.168.200.2



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian Meade
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 4:51 PM
To: Tim Reimers <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Idle URL not showing up on phone issue

Tim,

Check the status messages on the phone and see if it's downloading the TFTP 
configuration okay.  Might be an ITL issue or TFTP server not correct on the 
phone.  You can check the TFTP configuration on that same Network Configuration 
page.

Brian

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Tim Reimers 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Hi all –

I’m trying to set an idle URL on one specific phone, using the IDLE settings 
under the Device.

When I go into External Data Locations Information, and set the IDLE URL of
http://voipsrv.abcd.com/graphics1.xml (slightly changed to protect the 
not-so-innocent)
and an IDLE seconds of 2
the phone simply never does anything.

We are at the defaults systemwide of _not_ having an idle url or idle seconds 
set.

Here’s the weird thing:
When I open the IP of the phone in a browser and look at the Network 
Configuration, the IDLE URL there is blank, and the Idle Seconds is “0”

That would seem to imply that the phone is never learning the new IDLE settings.
I have reset the phone, “applied” the configuration, etc –
but nothing I can do will make the idle URL come up.

Background:
UCM 9.1
IP phone 7941 SCCP, load SCCP


Incidentally, just in case anyone has ideas – what I would like to do is have 
the phone show a repeating series of graphics – aka, an animated GIF sort of 
thing.
Given that the phone doesn’t do actual GIF displays, I may have to work that 
out another way, if anyone has ideas.

Thanks, Tim


_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to