>From what I gather, you can do either of the three. 

I'm pretty sure it all depends on what feature sets you need. And whether your 
device is supported. 

In the case of the expressway, you'd need to setup your DNS servers for that 
specific VLAN/subnet do that only the collab_edge query succeeds. 

I was honestly thinking about the expressway for on prem connections but I was 
not satisfied with the lack of feature parity with direct registration to 
CallManager. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 17, 2015, at 5:49 PM, Scott Voll <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> We are looking at putting up Expressways and seem to believe we can register 
> our Video endpoints to CM or Expressways or TP server.
> 
> What are the pros vs cons of each?  What are others doing?  I lean toward 
> CM.... but would like to know what others are doing.
> 
> TIA
> 
> Scott
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to