I am fixing it manually... the crashes stopped once I got the number below 500 or so... it blows, but it isn't as bad as you would expect...
Jonathan On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Anthony Holloway < [email protected]> wrote: > Yep, that's exactly what I thought you were talking about. You have > unlocked a hidden level in CUCM. > > You could hack the DB with some "run sql delete" commands, but I would > have TAC fix it. It's what they do. > > On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Jonathan Charles <[email protected]> > wrote: > >> I mean this: >> >> [image: Inline image 1] >> >> So, for each device, each user is assigned twice... I need to clear this >> out and reassociate... any idea how to? Other than to clear out the fields >> and re-upload? >> >> >> >> Jonathan >> >> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Anthony Holloway < >> [email protected]> wrote: >> >>> The fields marked "User ID 1", "User ID 2", "User ID N", etc. are not >>> the Owner User ID. That field is marked "Owner User ID" >>> >>> The User ID N fields are a list of user who can control this device. In >>> other words, simply go to one of the End User accounts in CUCM and >>> disassociate the phone from the user's control and these will start to go >>> away. >>> >>> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Jonathan Charles <[email protected]> >>> wrote: >>> >>>> So, doing a bulk export of phones inCUCM 10.5.2 I noticed that many of >>>> the devices have the same user assigned twice (as User ID 1 and User ID >>>> 2)... >>>> >>>> Further, TAC is claiming that this is causing the CCM service to spike >>>> and crash. >>>> >>>> Just curious if there is a known issue with this... and possibly how it >>>> happened >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> Jonathan >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> cisco-voip mailing list >>>> [email protected] >>>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >>>> >>>> >>> >> >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
