Your best bet is for TAC to replace that file with a copy from a sub. You
probably took a power hit and had to use the recovery disk to get it booted.

You will hear from TAC that you need to rebuild simply because UCM doesn’t have
any way to know what files were truncated when fsck did its thing.

-Ryan

On Jan 29, 2016, at 12:17 PM, Ryan Huff