I know you asked for BAT, but I like SQL:

To get a report of the various EPNMs in use in your environment:
run sql select e164mask, count(e164mask) as count from devicenumplanmap
group by e164mask order by count desc

To update a certain set of EPNMs with a new one:
run sql update devicenumplanmap set e164mask = 'YOUR_NEW_MASK' where
e164mask = 'YOUR_OLD_MASK'

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:52 AM, Reto Gassmann <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello group
>
> Wie have a large phone number area code change. Therefore we have to
> change most but not all of the external phone number mask entries.
>
> I have tried to use BAT for that. But I am not able to provide a list of
> numbers where the external phone number mask entry needs to be changed.
>
> Is there a way to easy change the external phone number mask based on a
> list with DN and the new external phone number mask.
>
> We run UCM 10.5
>
> Thanks a lot
> Regards Reto
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to