I was right-clicking on the left side, not on the right..I'll let you know how it turns out!
On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: > Maybe I spoke too soon, I thought the stock reports were in there but > maybe not. You should be able to export them from co-res CUIC and then > import them to your standalone. > > [image: Inline image 1] > > On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:01 AM, James Buchanan <[email protected] > > wrote: > >> Hello again, >> >> How do the stock reports get into the standalone CUIC from the on-prem >> CUIC? I have this integration done, but the reports are not there. >> >> Thanks, >> >> James >> >> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> Yep, all of the stock reports should be there as well. >>> >>> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 10:58 AM, James Buchanan < >>> [email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> Thanks for the info. Can you run the UCCX stock reports from the >>>> standalone CUIC also? That'd be great. Then, you could run SocialMiner and >>>> all UCCX reports from the same interface. >>>> >>>> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: >>>> >>>>> CUIC always pulls from UCCX. Having a standalone CUIC allows you to >>>>> make custom reports and run them directly on the same server. Right now, >>>>> you have to use a standalone CUIC to build custom reports and then import >>>>> those to UCCX co-res CUIC to run them. >>>>> >>>>> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 10:42 AM, James Buchanan < >>>>> [email protected]> wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Hello, >>>>>> >>>>>> What purpose does the standalone CUIC configuration serve in UCCX >>>>>> 11.0? Does it send data to CUIC? Does it pull data from CUIC? Does it >>>>>> allow >>>>>> you to use the standalone CUIC to run the same UCCX reports you run from >>>>>> the on-prem CUIC? I have looked and looked to see why you would even >>>>>> configure this integration, and have found nothing. >>>>>> >>>>>> Thanks, >>>>>> >>>>>> James >>>>>> >>>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>>> cisco-voip mailing list >>>>>> [email protected] >>>>>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>> >> >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
