I can see value if it will take existing AEFs and export them to a functional 
Visio diagram.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Pavan 
K
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:31 PM
To: Tanner Ezell <[email protected]>; Cisco VOIP 
<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Looking for beta testers for UCCX Call Flow Designer

I watched the video and am curious. What is the value add to uccx editor ?


On Tue, May 3, 2016, 8:24 PM Tanner Ezell 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I now realize I forgot to include the video!  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUwGGbPjmWY

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Tanner Ezell 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
As many of you know I've been developing a software solution to bring visual 
call flow development to UCCX (you can see a demo video I put together 
showcasing functionality, including export to Visio and AEF). After much time 
I'm extremely pleased to announce we're looking for beta testers to play with 
the software and provide feedback.

Ideally I'm looking for folks who are able to apply real world needs to the 
application to make recommendations for improvement and enhancements.

Anyone interested please feel free to email me directly or on thread to discuss 
further.

The software is Web based, so if you're a Mac or Linux guy, you can still apply!

I'm also happy to answer any questions out there regarding the software.

Regards,
Tanner Ezell

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to