I get the same thing.

On 5/11/2016 2:19 PM, Tommy Schlotterer wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to access the following document on the support forums:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-24150

Any idea why it says I am not authorized to view the page?

Thanks


Tommy

*Tommy Schlotterer | Systems Engineer*
*Presidio | **www.presidio.com*
*20 N. Saint Clair, 3rd Floor, Toledo, OH 43604*
*D: 419.214.1415 | C: 419.706.0259 | **[email protected]*


/This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments. Please be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited./



_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to