Absolutely, and incredibly simply ;)

If you have not heard of our new product ‘MigrationFX’ this marketing video
summarises the benefits (https://youtu.be/pRuVKyhgSbs) but here are some key
points:

* Zero-Touch Migration automatically detects the phone replacement and migrate
the phone automatically (Demo - https://youtu.be/AwRsswdmwPA)
* Self Service Migration allows the end user to replace their phone by logging
in with their username/password
* Search by Extension allows the ‘old’ phone to be found by extension number
then migrated
* All device/user/button/services/speed-dials etc. are maintained
*

Note: The next update will also provision new phones too (i.e. a simpler
version of TAPS), so if it’s an upgrade of endpoints, RMA replacement of a
faulty device or a new handset deployment MigrationFX has you covered.

The best thing of all is the price, if you trade-in 100 or more phones via
Cisco’s trade-in program courtesy of Cisco it’s FREE :)
Just use the ‘L-CP-MGFX-PROMO=’ GPL part code as part of the TMP order. It’s
also order able via the Cisco GPL if you don’t want to use the trade-in program

http://www.unifiedfx.com/get-migrationfx-for-free/

Also,
If you (or anyone else) is attending the Cisco SEVT session on CUCM 11.5 etc.
in San Jose next week, Cisco are running a hands-on lab on MigrationFX at the
event.

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh
CTO