I use Algo too. They work great but are a little pricy…………….

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lelio 
Fulgenzi
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 11:26 AM
To: Ed Leatherman
Cc: Cisco VOIP
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] SIP door phone with video camera


I've been impressed with their selection:

http://www.algosolutions.com/products/doorphones-security.html


Last time I asked, they didn't support LLDP. But if your ok with that, it 
should work.

Give 'em a call.
Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2016, at 9:53 AM, Ed Leatherman 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Anyone seen a product that does this reasonably well with CUCM 10+?

Use case: Delivery guy shows up, hits button, audio opens up to a video capable 
IP phone along with one-way video so the IP Phone can see the guy. Doesn't need 
2 way video.

IP Phone will probably be either 8945 or 9900.

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to