So if you manually re-run those reports, is the data there? Are both nodes
back online or is primary still off line - perhaps the data in question
hadn't replicate when the failure occurred. If they are both back online,
is the replication OK?

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Max Harmony <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>> I need guidance on an issue that I am running into on CUIC.
>>
>>
>> Our UCCX cluster is HA, we failed from P to S and now missing some
>> reports that get generated nightly via a data source, specifically the
>> ContactQueueDetail table is missing in our reports, can anyone guide me in
>> the right direction, I want to check and see if the data exist in UCCX, or
>> was actually generated but just not passed over to the datasource
>>
>> Where do I begin?
>>
>
>
>
> --
> --
> Grace Maximuangu
>
> CloudPOP/InvictaCloud
> www.cloudpop.com
>
>  *“Go beyond your limits, push yourself, be the best you can be.*
> *Experience new cultures, broaden your horizons, stay connected.”*
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>


-- 
Ed Leatherman
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to