Also be aware of this bug- https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuy43181
On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) < [email protected]> wrote: > The feature probably requires you to export before it sees the certs there > to consolidate. You’ll want to do this anyway if you are using this > feature because moving phones to the new cluster will require the v9 > cluster’s TVS to validate the v10 server’s certs. This means you must > export them on both clusters, then consolidate (once), and import on the > v9. If you expect to move phones back to the v9 from v10 you’ll want to do > the import on the v10 as well. > > -Ryan > > On May 17, 2016, at 10:07 AM, Andy Carse <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi, > I seem to have stumbled on an issue. > > I'm in the process of upgrading a Call manager cluster both software and > hardware. > So the usual backup old cluster, > Install new cluster on same software version on new hardware. > Thats all gone fine changed IP address ok. > > My issue is when it comes to consolidating the TFTP certificates so that > we can migrate from the old cluster to the new, without the ITL file issue. > > So I've exported the new tomcat certificate to an sftp server ok, but when > I try to consolidate from the old server this new cert, the option isn't > present only export. > > Is there a different way to achieve this consolidation process? > > I'm using a Cisco support community doc but its for v8 ok its old but I > wouldn't have thought that it would be too far out. > > For the upgrade I have kept the server names the same and just changed the > ip addressing. > > TIA > > > -- > Rgds Andy > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
