There is this repo of samples: https://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/downloads/sample-gadgets/
I'm not sure which one would be the best framework to start with to gather browser stats. Does anything look promising to you in there? On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Stephen Welsh <[email protected] > wrote: > I would expect a widget to work pretty easily as you could run some > javascript to determine to browser type i.e. > > https://whichbrowser.net > > I was wondering myself if there is a common repository of widget examples, > or a community GitHub repository etc. > > This would be a good example to publish for other to use/extend. > > Kind Regards > > Stephen Welsh > CTO > > > On 18 May 2016, at 18:33, Anthony Holloway < > [email protected]> wrote: > > All, > > Does anyone know of a pre-existing way to determine what browser a user is > connecting to Finesse with? > > Or, does anyone know of a creative way to get this information? I.e., > Custom gadget that collects browser info. > > Thanks. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
