Problem solved, thanks to the friendly caller :-)

Two points to note: all device profiles need to be added as Controlled Profiles for Extension Mobility in the End User Configuration, and the profiles need to have distinctive names indicating the phone model.

--On 28. Juni 2016 um 13:04:45 +0200 Sebastian Hagedorn <[email protected]> wrote:

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm trying something
that's not possible. On a CUCM 10.5(2) cluster I'm trying to have
multiple extension mobility profiles for a single user, in order to cover
multiple phone models. Only one of them is to be used at a time. Creating
the profiles is no problem, but it seems to me that only one of the
profiles is used. I had hoped that if I have one profile for an 8945
phone and one for an 8845 phone that logging in on one of those models
would automatically choose the corresponding device profile.

Is what I want possible?
--
   .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.
  .:.Universität zu Köln / Cologne University - ✆ +49-221-470-89578.:.

Attachment: pgpVOBzjlIHGq.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to